Through core, foam rolling, and yoga class we are able to help improve your body in a variety of ways such as mobility, stability, and flexibility. Throughout each and every day, our bodies are needed in many different positions, requiring a sufficient amount of bending. We need to be flexible, allowing ourselves to bend rather than break.
Top 5 Reasons to Take a Class at Hart Chiropractic
- Highly Trained Instructors- Our instructors have been practicing their craft for years, some even decades.
- Small Class Sizes- The best way to know if your doing something correctly is for our highly trained instructors to correct your form. By keeping classes small the instructor has the ability to help attendees.
- Clean and Friendly Environment- We pride ourselves in keeping a clean and friendly environment. We find this is the best way for attendees to feel safe and nurtured.
- Supplies- There is no need to bring any extra supplies to our classes. We have everything needed for the class. If you feel more comfortable with your own mat feel free to bring it.
- Award Winning- Hart Chiropractic received One of the Best Yoga Classes from the Kane County Chronicles Readers Choice Best of the Fox. Our Core Strengthening trainer TJ Booe also received One of the Best Personal trainers. Foam Rolling at Hart Chiropractic was even mentioned on WGN!
Classes we Offer
We are excited to be offering an array of classes that all complement chiropractic care. Check out all our classes we offer:
What we Ask of You
- Please sign up at least 48 hours in advance to hold your spot.
- These classes will quickly fill, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
- We are unable to book more than one class at a time to make it fair to all our patients.
- If you sign up and then need to cancel please give us 24 hour notice so we can offer the time to a patient on the waiting list.
- No-Shows will automatically be charged the drop in rate of $15.
- As the demand for classes rises we will be looking for additional times to offer.
How to Sign-Up
Class sizes are small. All classes are first come first served. Please sign up at least 48 hours in advance. To sign up call us at 630-262-1421 or let us know at the front desk.
We are committed to providing our patients workshops that enhance your quality of life. Please check back periodically for new and updating workshops. Or call 630-262-1421.
Monday 15th 6:00pm | $20 Registration: Introduction to Foot Reflexology – One hour of self-discovery using the application of gentle pressure on reflex points in the feet that correlate to the organs, glands, and the systems of the body. Click here for more details