Dr. Hart began college at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign and earned a Bachelor’s in Psychology. He continued his education at DePaul University in Chicago where he earned a Master’s in Physiology. He then attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA to receive his Doctorate in Chiropractic. In addition, Dr. Hart earned a post-doctorate Legion of Chiropractic Philosophy (LCP). He opened Hart Chiropractic in Geneva, IL in September 2001. He is now a successful practicing Chiropractor in Geneva for over 16 years, having served thousands of patients.
When Dr. Hart is not treating patients, he enjoys spending time with his family. He has two girls, two boys and a wonderful wife. You can often find them out and about in the Geneva community.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Master’s in Physiology, DePaul University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Post-Doctorate, Legion of Chiropractic Philosophy
- Webster Technique
- IMPACT Power Play Sports for Concussion Awareness
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT), Lumbar & Cervical certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS), Level 2 certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), Level 2 certified
- Certified to practice chiropractic in Illinois & Wisconsin
- National Board of Chiropractor Examiners (Parts I, II, II, & IV)
- Best of the Fox: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- One of the Best of the Fox: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017