Angie Wisdom Stastny RDN/LDN
- Angie has over 20 years of experience as an RDN/LDN
Functional nutrition is my new secret weapon for crushing chronic disease, demolishing prescription drug dependency, and achieving better overall health.
If you are reading this and feeling “stuck” mentally and physically, you’re in the right place. I help people make sense of what causes physical struggles and step by step we address each issue together.
As you heal, you start to take charge of your health and listen more closely to your body. Then you can discern what really contributes to your health challenges. I help you become independent and master of your own challenges!
Common conditions treated
- Digestive disorders like IBS and diverticulosis
- Weight Loss
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pre conception preparation
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neuro cardiogenetic disorder
- Heart and kidney disease
What To Expect
- An extensive health history evaluation that incorporates physical, mental and emotional well-being
- A supportive resource for healthy eating based on your nutritional needs
- A step by step guide with a clear plan on how you will reach your goals.
- A clear plan that is shared with your doctor here at Hart Chiropractic
- Supplements to be used when needed
- A supportive resource that can help decipher allergies/medical ailments/and current prescriptions and how they function with YOUR body
A holistic, science based approach. Many people are looking for strategies to recover from a specific health challenge OR to avoid or move away from depending on prescription drugs. Many have exhausted all of the recommended treatments from their doctors but still aren’t seeing the improvements. Some areas of focus are balanced nutrition, sleep, stress management, digestion and movement. I partner with each patient to create a step by step approach to restore balance to the body as a whole.
Patient centered care integrating nutritional needs along side your chiropractic care. Direct communication with our doctors and the added support system of our office to help you keep you on track and succeed!
- Fill out the health intake packet
- Angie will reach out get you scheduled
- Appointments can be at Hart Chiropractic or virtually via Zoom
Start with a FREE 15 minute discovery call to meet Angie, learn how she can help, and which plan is best for you.
Comprehensive Nutritional Counseling
Best choice for digging deep and discovering what’s holding you back from your best life
- 90-120 minutes
- Can be divided into two separate sessions
- Detailed evaluation into your health with goal setting
- supplement consultation and recommendations
8WW Nutritional Coaching + Meal Shakes + Supplements
Best Choice for Weight Loss!
- 1hr Evaluation
- 8 Weekly Follow-ups
- 1hr Wrap-up Evaluation
- PLUS Supplements
- 8 weeks of meal shakes
- Full eval is about an hour and once-a-week follow ups are 30 minutes
- The final wrap-up session up will be an hour
*HSA and FSA cards are accepted.
“What a great experience! Thanks Dr. Hart, and to the staff of Hart Chiropractic. Looking forward to my next visit!”
“Dr. Hart is totally professional, empathetic and creative regarding treatments for returning patients to high levels of wellness and then retaining that wellness.”
“I’ve seen several chiropractors over 10 years for chronic back pain with limited success. I started seeing Dr Hart about 2 years ago after moving to the area and his approach was unlike any Dr. I had ever had. ”